- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven E Kammeyer has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Steven E Kammeyer has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Steven E Kammeyer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Steven E Kammeyer
Dr. Kammeyer graduated from the University of Utah School of Medicine in 1972. Dr. Kammeyer works in Ogden, UT and 1 other location and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kammeyer is affiliated with McKay-Dee Hospital and Ogden Regional Medical Center.