Dr. Steven C Karceski Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven C Karceski?

Best Doctor Ever

I've never met a doctor who is more patient, kind and caring. He is very passionate about his job and takes the time to ensure he gets everything right. His staff is just amazing as they are up to date with everything. He seems quite strict, however they get the job done. He's the best doctor I've ever had.

As a previous patient of yours almost 14 years ago, I would like to direct something to your attention. Post surgery. all seizures during the day completely stopped, however seizures when asleep began. I am still on drugs and wonder if this happened to others who had this surgery too. Thank you for your time and response if possible.

Dr.Karceski is my hero

I"m in awe of Dr.Steven Karceski, not only as a doctor, but I"m in awe of him as a human being. I guess I would describe as him a "medical angel"! He is caring, he actually listens to everything I say and not just because it's his "job". He is sensitive to the fact that seizures can be really frightening. It's difficult to put into words how wonderful he is. He is what a doctor SHOULD BE andunfortunately I have not met many like him. I can't say enough. I feel as if he's changed my life :( Thank you Dr. Karceski ! p.s. I forgot to mention he is brilliant :)

Dr. Karceski is the best neurologist in NYC and a wonderful person

Dr. Karceski is my neurologist. By far, he is the best neurologist I've ever seen. I have adult onset seizure disorder. He is thorough, painstaking in his detail and examination, and he listens to you and speaks to you with kindness and caring that is very rare in NYC. He also returns calls promptly and spends time on the phone if you have an emergency. You will leave Dr. Karceski knowing you received the best treatment available by a competent skilled neurologist. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Outstanding bedside manner

Dr. Karceski has been my neurologist for about 10 years and is both an outstanding doctor and person. He has also worked with my son when he was at Columbia. He is highly recommended!

He is knowlegeable and compassionate.He spends time with patients and discusses medical options and develops a plan of action for his patients.He is intelligent and is knowledgeable about current medical strategies to help people with seizure disorders.