Dr. Steven Kassman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Kassman?

2 Surgeries

Posted on December 7th, 2017

Had hip replacement and knee replacement within 6 months. Excellent care by Dr. Kassman and staff. 5 stars

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on December 6th, 2017

Dr. Kassman and his team are very professional and friendly. I travelled from Canada and was very impressed with Dr. Kassman's work. I would highly recommend him.

Excellent care.

Posted on May 25th, 2017

I travelled from Canada to have hip replacement surgery. Dr. Kassman was caring and professional in all aspects.

Caring and Professonal

Posted on May 1st, 2017

I meet Dr K as I call him in October of 2016. We were on vacation in Phoenix and had an appt with him to assess my left knee. I am 64 year old women from Waterloo Ontario Canada and was told by my surgeon in Waterloo that I had a 14 to 18 month wait for surgery. At this point I was using a cane and a walker. Doctor K was able to do the surgery in three weeks but because of commitments at home we settled on January 19th,2017. I arrived at the hospital and was immediately taken in and readied for surgery. Wonderful staff, extremely detailed. Dr. K came in and we talked before surgery. They wisked me away to the operating room. Where I had a wee joke with the operating room staff and before you know it I was awake and feeling pretty good. Scott had me up and walking that afternoon. Although it was sore it was the first time in two years it felt stable!! One night in the hospital and back to the hotel to rehab for two weeks before returning home to Waterloo. I am now 14 weeks post surgery and doing great. Back to my normal routine's. Swimming has helped my recovery even more. I highly recommended Dr.Kassman and his team. They have given me back my life!!

Way better than I expected

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Dr. Kassman performed a partial knee replacement on my right knee in 2010 and the left in 2011. The night of my surgery I was walking without cane, crutches or walker with very little pain. In 3 weeks I was out playing pickleball with friends. I had anticipated this surgery for 2 years and spent the time building up my leg muscles especially around the knee. I can't say enough about Kassman and his skill as surgeon and his exceptional care of me as his patient. He and his staff are awesome.

Posted on January 24th, 2017

extremely professional in every reguard

An answer to prayer

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about about Dr. Kassman's skill and the care. I was truly desperate with hip pain and the relief of the pain is a huge relief. Dr Kassman truly listened to me and did not brush me as I experienced with medical care, here I was more than brushed off andI was told to be quie because what the x-rays showed was not what was wrong with me--the surgery showed that it was problem; although I did not fit the typical presentation, Dr Kassman took what I told him seriously and my pain has been releaved. I was so impressed when he and his wife offered me a ride to the airport --this showed me how much he cared. The only negative was the facility he recommended for rehab--the recommendation itself was great one. However, the facility did not appear to be able to care for me as an amputee. Moving around in the bed for comfort was extremely difficult with the amputated side on one leg and the surgery on the other. Offering me a trapeze or other devise was critical, but was not done. I developed quite severe shoulder pain--requiring an x-ray while in the facility. When I got home the PT thought I had torn a ligament and recovery has been slow., Many times I have told friends and colleagues about the wonderful skill and care I received from Dr Kassman. Thank you for giving me my life back. ,Since coming home Dr Kassman has stayed in touch by email, which has been wonderful.

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

very professional and personable. readily accessible for any questions. very happy with out come

Hip Replacement

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

My experience with Dr. Kassman was the ease of making an appointment after he had received my health reports, x-rays and MRI's. I had an appointment within 2 weeks, travelled to Phoenix, had the operation and returned home all within a month. All apointments were on time the facility was excellent. I liked the personal attention received from Dr. Kassman as well as keeping my wife informed by phone daily. I would certainly recommend Dr. Kassman to a friend (and have done so already). If I were to need to return for a future operation I would specifically request Dr. Kassman.

Excellent bilateral THR

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Steve Kassman to anyone considering total hip replacement surgery. Dr. Kassman replaced both my hips this summer in operations that were scheduled two weeks apart. I received courteous, timely, caring and effective treatment from initial diagnosis through to follow up visits and even longer-term follow up via email upon my return home. Dr. Kassman is a perfectionist and was determined to ensure that my legs were returned to their normal, matching length and he very much succeeded. I went from barely being able to walk and suffering tremendous pain from severe ostoearthritis to regaining a pain-free and active existence.

knee replacement surgery

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Everything went very well. Liked the immediate interaction with physio therapist. Would recommand Dr Kassman.

Worst bedside manner

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Bedside manner of Dr Kassman is that of a wall. He didn't let me ask my questions without being very condescending, cutting me off, he was very rude and not a single ounce of compassion. He actually started walking out of the room as I was still talking, did not say goodbye, shake my hand, nice to meet you, just very arrogantly gave me his diagnosis and walked out as I sat there shocked, literally walked out crying. Never felt so disregarded by a doctor. Can't believe he went into this profession as it seems he's tired of people coming in with the same issues. Just shocked at his arrogance. One day he will be the patient, and I hope he's treated like complete idiot