Dr. Steven T Kaufman Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Steven T Kaufman?

Great Endocrinologist

Dr. Steven Kaufman is the only endocrinologist that actually made a difference in my glucose control.I have seen many specialist in the Tri-State area and all would somehow blame me for my hard-to-control diabetes. Dr.Kaufman was the first to actually get to the bottom of my problems. I did wait a few months to get an appointment but, it was well worth it. Karen Weis is the Certified Diabetic Educator and she herself in a TypeI diabetic on an insulin pump. A dietician is there for consults and classes. If you follow the directions of this team you will come out a winner. The care is comprehensive regardless of your diagnosis.