Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven A Keilin has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Steven A Keilin has the following 19 expertise
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Portal Hypertension
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Colorectal Surgery
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Dr. Steven A Keilin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
I only rated him a one because I could not rate a zero. This man is one of the rudest and most arrogant Doctor I have seen in 35 years. Why on earth is he a physician if he has the bedside manner of a cockroach? Sir, you are not God. And you do not know everything. At the end of the day, he misdiagnosed me. Don't waste your time or money!
My daughter has seen Dr Keilin since 2008 when she was diagnosed with UC and PSC. She has had multiple colonoscopies. He answers questions, but come with your list of what you want to know. He has gone to other doctors for input in her care. He communicates quickly with her other Emory Dr.s He has responded quickly to my daughter's emails. She has several autoimmune issues and if they are not gastric, he has not presumed to give her answers but told her to look elsewhere. He does stick to what he knows. He can be in a hurry but that's why I say come with your questions. Yes, he can be abrupt. Some appointments are better than others. He runs by his schedule so don't be late. You will not wait on him unless there is an unexpected emergency. Get on he Emory Patient Portal and use it to communicate with Drs. It makes a big difference for us. If she initiates, he responds but he does not do the initiating...ie, calling to see how she is. Do Drs do that anymore, really?
Dr. Keilin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Steven A Keilin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWinship Cancer Institute Of Emory University, 1365 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven A Keilin in this video.
Dr. Steven A Keilin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.