Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Kiffel
Dr. Steven Kiffel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sunrise, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Kiffel is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center, Select Specialty Hospital - Miami and Delray Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Kiffel has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Steven Kiffel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Kiffel was absolutely wonderful! He called me the evening before my transfer to go over everything with me and to answer any questions. When I met him in person he was so pleasant and extremely professional. He made me feel extremely comfortable about my procedure. To sum it up, he is fantastic!
Dr. Kiffel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Select Specialty Hospital - Miami
Delray Medical Center
Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
West Boca Medical Center
23 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1613 NW 136th Ave, Sunrise, FL
Dr. Steven Kiffel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunrise, FL.