Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven D Kilian has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Kilian is a rare breed of physician that is still practicing with the utmost of expertise and integrity. I have been a patient of his for 30+ years and would not even consider seeing anyone else. He took care of me during both of my pregnancies and now in my golden years. He is even taking care of my 28 year old daughter who he delivered 28 years ago. If that doesn't show how much I trust and respect this man than nothing does. He is the best of the best and you can be confident that you are always in professional, reliable hands.
Dr. Killian is a wonderful Dr. He spends time with you, answers question in a caring manner, there in never a feeling of being rushed out of his office. I began going to him after my daughter started seeing him with multiple issues, delivered my two grand daughters and performed a couple surgeries on her. His bed side manner is excellent, the nurses at Maimi Valley speak highly of him and you can tell they really like him. You feel like he is more than a Dr. but also a friend. He has been mine and my daughters Dr. for at least 8 years. He is wonderful! 9/23/13
Dr. Kilian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Miami Valley Hospital
Dr. Steven D Kilian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSteven Douglas Kilian Md, 1520 S Main St Ste 220, Dayton, OH
Dr. Steven D Kilian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.