Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven J Kin has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Steven J Kin has the following 12 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 5 of 13
His office staff was very nice, and Dr. Kin was nice too. But his diagnosis was incorrect, and now I have permanent ear nerve damage. If you get injured on the job, he will not treat you or give his honest opinion because he does not want to deal with Workers' Compensation case. If your ear problem is related to your work, go to someone else. He will eventually tell you that anyway.
This was my first time seeing Dr. Kin for a very sore throat. After spending less than 2 minutes examining me, he wrote me a prescription for an antacid and walked out, no explanation. I had to ask the staff and they said he diagnosed me with acid reflux. I was skeptical but went ahead and filled the prescription. Within hours after taking it I was throwing up violently. I went to get a 2nd opinion and was told I had scarring from a recent sinus infection!! I'm wondering if Dr. Kin is even a real doctor. How do you confuse those two things? Please don't waste your time here.
Dr.Kin destroyed my ear. I am permanently damaged. He tortured me by trying to perform an tympanoplasty, but he FAILED. He neglected to do anything about the middle ear and mastoid bone infection so the torture was for nothing. I had to have 2 more surgeries to try to correct what he did. He doesn't deserve to be a Dr. I have permanent pain, tinitis and otitis media plus hearing loss. The Dr at U of M said I can't have anymore surgeries so I will never have a normal ear thanks to Dr. Kin. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.
31 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Steven J Kin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven J Kin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.