Dr. Steven Kin Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Steven Kin?

he sucks

Posted on March 14th, 2016

sucks

Posted on April 25th, 2012

His office staff was very nice, and Dr. Kin was nice too. But his diagnosis was incorrect, and now I have permanent ear nerve damage. If you get injured on the job, he will not treat you or give his honest opinion because he does not want to deal with Workers' Compensation case. If your ear problem is related to your work, go to someone else. He will eventually tell you that anyway.

Horrible.

Posted on January 30th, 2012

This was my first time seeing Dr. Kin for a very sore throat. After spending less than 2 minutes examining me, he wrote me a prescription for an antacid and walked out, no explanation. I had to ask the staff and they said he diagnosed me with acid reflux. I was skeptical but went ahead and filled the prescription. Within hours after taking it I was throwing up violently. I went to get a 2nd opinion and was told I had scarring from a recent sinus infection!! I'm wondering if Dr. Kin is even a real doctor. How do you confuse those two things? Please don't waste your time here.

Dr. Kin destroyed my ear

Posted on July 29th, 2011

Dr.Kin destroyed my ear. I am permanently damaged. He tortured me by trying to perform an tympanoplasty, but he FAILED. He neglected to do anything about the middle ear and mastoid bone infection so the torture was for nothing. I had to have 2 more surgeries to try to correct what he did. He doesn't deserve to be a Dr. I have permanent pain, tinitis and otitis media plus hearing loss. The Dr at U of M said I can't have anymore surgeries so I will never have a normal ear thanks to Dr. Kin. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.

Posted on January 27th, 2011

I have been his patient for alot of years now. He is the best and so is his staff. I trust them with my life.

Dr. Steven J. Kin IS THE GREATEST DOCTOR!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 8th, 2008

He is the best dr. I know , he was a real life saver ! He sewed my son's ear up and it is looking great!!!! A million THANKS , God Bless You!

Posted on June 27th, 2016