Dr. Steven Kinney Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Kinney Sr?

Don't

Dr. Kinney is from outward appearance a very nice man. However, if or when he assumes he has gained your confidence he will use profanity, racial slurs, and degrade his own patients. He has done this own several occasions and seems to enjoy his own company. He misdiagnosised a case of veritgo I had and increased a medication of mine that almost sent me to the hospital and did lead to blood toxicity. That is when I should have stopped seeing this man but instead choose to give him the benefit of the doubt until again he and his staff failed to meet my healthcare needs. When or if choosing to see Doctor Kinney keep this in mind he is only on this not to be sued and has no intentions of providing anything more than legit healthcare. Its sad really...don't be fooled your life is more important than his ridiculous ego. And for the few how read this and go anyway , I told you. God Speed

We love going to this hole group of Dr"s everyone is so kind and prompt.

Recommend Dr Kinney

Dr Kinney is compassionate! He spends time with you and expressesd sincere concern in finding out was going on with me! He is detailed in explaining and makes you feel very comfortable! I recommended my husband to go to him and he was impressed with him as well! By the way his receptionist works with you for appointments and the staff is awesome as well! I definitely recommend Dr Kinney!

Patient

Dr. Kinney has been my doctor for over 30 years. He is very caring, supportive, and tells it like it is. His staff is always knowledgeable and gets back to you in a timely fashion, whether it is regarding tests or follow-up appointments with specialist. He is an exceptional doctor!

Wonderful Office

The whole office is very nice and friendly. The nurses as well as Dr Kinney and the Physician Assistants that work there are awsome! The service is great--hard to find in today's time.

My blessing

I walked in with questions .. fears and trepidation simply from past experiences ... Dr Kinney's receptionist and billing clerk were personable, smiling, informative and very helpful. Even on first visit, I was in, paper work filled out and brought to the back to the exam room in under 5 minutes ... I met Dr Kinney MAYBE 5 minutes later ... Super Service ... Dr Kinney spent nearly 45 minutes talking with me .. going over different options to find the exact one for just me ... I'm not a number ... I'm a person .. and that's exactly how they all saw me .. I've found my Dr for life ...

Dr Kinney is an exceptional Doctor

I have been seeing DR Kinney for several years. He is an outstnading Dr. who takes the time to listen to you, makes you feel very comforable and shows an sincere interest in you as his patient.. Words could never express the professionalism, the medical ethicals and the sincerest concern for me, as his patient. He is a very rare find in my book. Not only is he a wonderful DR ...but just so happens to be a man with a heart.... that sincerely cares about his patients and their health.