Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Steven D Kleeman
Dr. Steven D Kleeman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kleeman is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital and Mercy Hospital Clermont. Dr. Kleeman has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven D Kleeman has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Steven D Kleeman has the following 13 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Steven D Kleeman has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Steven D Kleeman is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 21
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kleeman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Steven D Kleeman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTrihealth Physician Partners, 3219 Clifton Ave Ste 100, Cincinnati, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven D Kleeman, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Cincinnati, OH, in this video.
Dr. Steven D Kleeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.