Dr. Steven W Klemish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven W Klemish?

Dr. Klemish is a wonderful physician. He truly takes the time to listen to your concerns. We have recommended him to many friends and family members over the years.

Dr. Klemish was our primary dr. I was taking our son there for knee pain. When I asked several times for an x-ray he didn't do it. It ended up to be bone cancer and our son died after fighting for almost 4 years

A Doctor who genuinely cares and spends time time to demonstrate it

I have been going to Dr. Klemish for over 10 years. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering a primary care physician. He, and his nurse/staff are very good at what they do and he does a great job of spending the time to explain and discuss options, make recommendations, and manage care wholeistically. I am not an easy grader....a Sr. Executive of services businesses for the last 25 years.....I am telling you Dr. Klemish is truly a rare find in the medical field. I highly recommend him.