Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven J Klepps has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
The wait at Dr. Klepps' office can vary greatly. On 3 occasions I waited less than 10 minutes; another time it was roughly a half hour. Staff are courteous. Dr. Klepps is very approachable and happy to answer questions without using too much medical jargon. He never makes me feel that I'm asking a stupid question. He has a good sense of humor when prompted. Regarding time spent with me, I would prefer more than the typical 10 minutes. This seems to be the industry standard for orthopedic surgeons. With other orthopods, I have actually had to REQUEST that I see the doctor; otherwise I was limited to seeing the PA. This is not an issue with Dr. Klepps. Klepps is known to be the "go to" guy for shoulders in Billings. I think he is highly accomplished; we are lucky to have him here.
Patients' Choice Award (2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Klepps is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Steven J Klepps accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrtho Montana Psc, 2900 12th Ave N Ste 100E, Billings, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven J Klepps in this video.
Dr. Steven J Klepps is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Billings, MT.