Dr. Steven J Klepps Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven J Klepps?

Guy Burgess

The only doctor that I would recommend!

The best shoulder surgeon I have ever experienced!! He fixed my R shoulder!! My L shoulder was fixed twice and while the results were good, Dr Klepps results were much better!! Range of motion is better, as well as much less pain!! A+++++++++++++

Accomplished surgeon; good guy

The wait at Dr. Klepps' office can vary greatly. On 3 occasions I waited less than 10 minutes; another time it was roughly a half hour. Staff are courteous. Dr. Klepps is very approachable and happy to answer questions without using too much medical jargon. He never makes me feel that I'm asking a stupid question. He has a good sense of humor when prompted. Regarding time spent with me, I would prefer more than the typical 10 minutes. This seems to be the industry standard for orthopedic surgeons. With other orthopods, I have actually had to REQUEST that I see the doctor; otherwise I was limited to seeing the PA. This is not an issue with Dr. Klepps. Klepps is known to be the "go to" guy for shoulders in Billings. I think he is highly accomplished; we are lucky to have him here.