Highly Dissatisfied

I would highly recommend Dr. Kowalsky.

Do. takes time with you, makes you feel relaxed, answers any questions and takes time to listen.

Great Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Kowalsky for 25 years. He removed a kidney and has treated my prostate issues with great care and diligence. He spends time with me, listens, and is attentive.

Office visit

I have only seen Dr. Kowalsky three times since my previous Urologist retired, but I am very happy with the treatment I have received thus far. I have seen several Urologists over the years, and I must say Dr. Kowalsky has been the most attentive to my concerns. He takes the time to answer all of my questions. Dr. Kowalsky isn't quick to perform unnecessary tests. He is very courteous and easy to talk with.

Dr. Steven W Kowalsky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.