Dr. Steven F Krah Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Steven F Krah?

Don't patients have a say in their care?

I found his bed side manner to be patronizing and closed minded. I really did not want a second mammogram because of a family hx of breast cancer, my having had a thyroid nodule with Hurthle Cells removed- 3 years ago. And my doctor then, telling me to limit my exposure to radiation. I also have fibrocystic breast disease and an ultrasound will show which masses are fluid filled and which ones are solid and in need a biopsy, but a mammogram will not. Dr Kruh's response to my request to skip the second mammogram was... "no second mammogram, then no ultrasound. It is your choice" -all or nothing. No compromise despite the fact that ultrasounds are used by themselves in place of mammograms for younger women who have dense breast tissue and a strong risk of breast cancer. I don't understand why he was so dead set against by-passing the 2nd mammogram and just doing the ultrasound. And he failed to educate me on the risks to me for skipping the 2nd mammogram.

Dr. Steven F Krah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rice Lake, WI.