Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven Kulik Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues that a foot and ankle surgeon might help you with.
Any kind of reconstructive surgery or surgery needed to treat a sports-related injury would also land you in the care of a foot and ankle surgeon. However, beyond surgery, they can also offer other treatment options such as physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
After going to the emergency room for a very bad ankle break I was told by the surgeon you will you lose your foot or we will have to fuse the bones together...those are your only options. I began looking for second opinions and was told the surgeon at this hospital is one of the best there is whatever he says is correct no one would give me a second opinionI asked my friend whose wife was a physical therapist if she might know anyone who could help meshe suggested doctor kulik who worked in the same building she did. he told me he didn't care about stepping on anyone's toes he cared about the patient. I scheduled an appointment to see him and he found breaks the original "wonderful" surgeon didn't even know existed I had a several hour surgery and after a Hawkins 3 break, my ankle healed and is perfectly functional with full range of motion. Dr kulik, upon seeing the results, said I didn't do this alone, God was involved. how wonderful find a doctor who cares about the patient and gives credit to God. Thank God and thank you Dr. Kulik
Dr. Kulik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Steven Kulik Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, 5601 Loch Raven Blvd, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Steven Kulik Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.