Dr. Steven P Kutalek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven P Kutalek?

An amazing doctor!!

I would recommend him to all my friends and family. He saw me on short notice on a late Friday after his practice was closed for the weekend. He was extremely nice and well presented. First I saw his nurse practitioner who was very thorough when collecting my history, then the doctor came in ready to listen and answer all my questions. Although he wasn't able to give me a set diagnosis, I wasn't really concerned because I know it takes time to get an accurate diagnosis. They even encouraged me to call at anytime if things got worst. They truly made me feel safe and well taken care of!!

only cares about money

dont waste your time

Dr. Steven P Kutalek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.