Dr. Steven Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Johnson?

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Best Pediatrician I was fortunate enough to have for my four children for over ten years. Also, Dr Johnson is a kind ,caring and religious man of high character who puts his patients needs first.

Dr. J was my Ped for years and now he's going to be our son's!

Posted on July 27th, 2010

I went to Dr. Johnson from birth until I was about 20. He is a great physician. He made many calls to our house after hours when my brother and I were very sick, or wound up in the ER because of a broken bone. He recognized major illnesses and would often send us to Akron Children's for a more expert opinion...and he was right in doing so. My husband and I are now expecting our first baby, and plan to send him to Dr. Johnson because I do think quite highly of him (and fortunately, he's still practicing!). I highly recommend Dr Johnson to anyone looking for a pediatrician for their child. He is intelligent, prompt, and caring.

Excellent ped

Posted on November 5th, 2009

My children (2) have been patients of Dr Johnson from birth to age 18 - he has been an excellent doctor. He is wonderful at diagosing and not over-prescribing or over reacting. I really trust and admire his abilities and would recommend him highly.

Posted on December 7th, 2014