Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Linder
Dr. Steven Linder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX . He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology. Dr. Linder is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Green Oaks Behavorial Hospital and Children's Medical Center of Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Linder has the following 1 specialty
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Linder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Green Oaks Behavorial Hospital
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
42 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Steven Linder accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven Linder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.