Dr. Steven Mendelsohn Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Steven Mendelsohn?

Great

Posted on October 26th, 2017

A very good Dr !

Marvelous doctor

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Posted on July 30th, 2015

After 5 years, I arrived 5 mins late and was told the Dr. could NOT see me... Office policy (never mentioned before). I had already waited 3 months for this appointment... and I usually waited 40+ mins for HIM. The office staff is RUDE and uncaring. He dose only what insurance will pay him for and anything / everything else he shrugs his shoulders. He also talks down to you and treats you like a child.... he gives sympathy not proper treatment. I DO NOT NEED HIS SYMPATHY... I need medical treatment ~ Never again!

Posted on March 21st, 2015

these people have never returned a call from me, an established patient, without second and third calling, then I cannot get to speak to the dr. he is guarded by a nurse who does not give him messages. the doctor himself is pleasant and interested during an office visit but really gives no help for symptoms other than drugs. does not offer help for pain or any other alternative treatment.

Not the Real Deal

Posted on January 26th, 2013

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Mendelsohn to my worst enemy either. He neglected to respond to serious conditions often. He was exceedingly slow and often neglected to respond to concerns regarding medicine sensitivities or reactions from prescriptions. I also found him very condescending. Appointment wait time was usually 30 minutes. Time spent with was often interrupted and rushed. He never followed up on treatment. Additionally, other specialists who treat me have noted that Mr. Mendelsohn takes a long time to reciprocate to their inquiries made for the patient in their best interest.

Straight Shooter

Posted on October 15th, 2012

I was a patient but unfortunately had to switch doctors as my insurance changed. Lucky for me my insurance changed again and I am going back to Dr. Mendelson. Dr. Mendelson is a straight shooter. He is like an expert investigator trying to get to the bottom of your arthritis problems. He also explains things to help educate his patients to keep them better informed. Excellent doctor!

Very condescending

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Office wait time is ridiculous. For a 15 minute appointment the wait time can be over an hour. The doctor never responds to urgent issues, most questions are only answered after multiple phone requests and several days. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.

The One Who Believed My Story!

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

This physician took my complaints seriously-how 'RA' had taken its toll on my body after 3 doctors I'd seen said either lose weight, take a pill for another diagnosis, or NO you don't have RA. He listened, tested, and told me how I was right all along treating me for this horrific disease. Dr. Mendelsohn is excellent in every way and my hero-finally I have a chance at life again through his loyalty to his chosen profession, medicine + his patients!

Outstanding, competent and conservative

Posted on March 21st, 2012

I was referred to Dr M by another physician who praised him for the "research" he does. He is refreshing in his belief that we take too many pills and in his knowledge base. Dr M takes all the time needed to thoroughly explain treatment options. You feel you are in EXCELLENT hands in this solo practice. He is also especially kind and caring.

VeVery sociable

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Very knowledgeable and sociable!

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Office staff needs manners and an understanding of basic healthcare professionalism. However an inefficient staff always reflects the ownership.

WITH MUCH GRATITUDE!!

Posted on May 4th, 2011

FANTASTIC DIAGNOSTICIAN, SAVED MY LIFE. I have been a patient for nearly 30 years. Dr. Mendelsohn first diagnosed my rare condition and continues to have impeccablebedside manner and knowledge of his field. I have moved states away and will still continue to maintain our physician/patient relationship. I would NEVER think of trusting my care with anyone else. Due to his attention to detail in follow through care and my choosing to take his lead in responsibility of my own health care - together we seeing my body heal before our eyes allowing me to wean off my intensive medications by the end of this year 2011. EXPERTICE of medical care and my ATTITUDE are what's promoting my body to do what it does best: HEAL. WITH MUCH GRATITUDE, THANK YOU DR. MENDELSOHN