Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Porter
Dr. Steven Porter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ, with other offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Gilbert, AZ (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Porter is affiliated with CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center, Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Porter has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Steven Porter has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Steven Porter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Porter is a very good doctor. I had acl replacement done by another doctor and had several problems. Come to find out by Dr. Porter took x-rays and found the acl was gone. Surgery was absolutely a waste. Dr. Porter spends ample time with his patients, is very knowledgeable. He is a down to earth doctor and doesn't talk in advanced medical terms you don't understand. I have recommended several friends to him and they also think the world of him. Go to this doctor.
Dr. Porter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Arizona Spine and Joint
University Medical Center
Scottsdale Healthcare Greenbaum Surgical
17 Years Experience
University of Arizona
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven Porter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.