Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven L Ross has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Steven L Ross has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Steven L Ross has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Dr ross..... i have been a client for several years. He is impatient. Spends very little time with each patient. The options are his alone. He will not discuss other options. His staff is rude. He lacks interest in getting setup with modern insurance plans. As a result he has limited insurance companies that he works with. Acts like he doesnt care.
Dr. Ross was fabulous, but his staff is terrible. While trying to make an appointment, I was put on hold 3 times & hung up on w/o even getting to schedule one. I finally gave up cause this constantly happens. I'm currently looking for another Dr to loose this headache. Such a shame cause he really is a good doc.
I have been going to Dr ross since I was young he was the best doc then now... The worst! He told me I didnt have bunions... w/o an xray I went to a specialist turns out I did! I had a viral infection in my throat m. I ate took the meds then I threw up the antibiotics when I called he said well you're gonna have to keep it down.... No compassion! I'm in the process of looking for a new pc
I was having what i thought was something general, but he treated it like more than that and check something not so general.. And before he treated me, he actually went to two conferences and read research on the issue. It's something that wasn't commonly diagnosed 6 yrs ago, but is today. Instead of having to what several years to get the right diagnosis 5 years later, he got it right and I have been feeling the way I should now for 6 years that i should have been feeling since i was 15. Great and sharp Doctor.
This dr spends NO time with you, seems to me he just does not seem to care about his patience.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Steven L Ross accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSteven L Ross Do, 975 Hilltop Dr Ste 200, Weatherford, TX
Dr. Steven L Ross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weatherford, TX.