Dr. Steven E Ladenheim Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Steven E Ladenheim?

Excellent service

I found myself very comfortable with this doctor.

I felt I was with a deeply experienced, empathetic clinician. Although I'm a bit unhappy I'll need follow-up, I'm pleased that I'll be able to be under his care.

Office I went to was absolutely filthy. Reused plastic caps and hand washed metal tools. Took tools out of a cabinet lined with stained paper towels. All sort of wires and cables were sprawled all over the tabletops. Even in the bathroom there was no paper towel dispenser, the roll of paper towels was sitting on the toilet back. Did not use gloves. Went to the following office:Northeast PhiladelphiaBoulevard Medical Office8350 Roosevelt BlvdPhiladelphia, PA 19152(215)331-6878