Dr. Steven P Laitin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Steven P Laitin?

Scary

I was into see This doctor and all I can say if anybody is seeing him now run for your life he has no clue when it comes to treating a patient. He is rude he's inconsiderate and Is out for his money from insurance companies!!! He tried to say that I did not have a nerve condition 16 years later and still being treated for it because he screwed up so bad then when I was first diagnosed. Please please warning warning do not see this doctor he is a freaking quack

Doctor has an incredibly big ego considering how poorly his office is run. He was extremely condescending and both him and his staff called me a liar about calling in to schedule an appointment to which I got no answer and left multiple unanswered voicemails. I fear for his patients because he is so stubborn and malicious that he would intentionally lie to you about your condition just to prove himself right.

Worst Experience Ever

By far the most arrogant person I have ever met in my life. He was very condescending and his staff were extremely rude. I left several voicemails to schedule an appointment and even spoke on the phone with his assistant, but never got a return call. When I brought it up to the doctor he called me a liar and said that I had no clue what I was talking about. The most unpleasant experience I have ever encountered, I was shocked that I was able to share a room with this doctors ego for more than 5 minutes. EGO CHECK PLEASE

Wish more docs were like this.

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Laiten for over 12 years. In that time, Dr. Laiten has become more than a caregiver, he has become a dear friend. Without his care, my life would be filled with pain. He has given me the gift of freedom. I'm free to do my work, live my life, and enjoy my time off. Dr. Laiten is highly knowledgeable in every aspect of his field, however, it's his compassion and no nonsense approach to medicine that makes him a leader in the venue of pain management.

Great Experience! Dr.Laitin is a very kind and caring doctor that quickly took care of my medical needs. He knows all of his patients personally and is the samrtest person I've ever met.

Excellent Old-School Doctor

Dr. Laitin saved my life.

excellent