Dr. Steven Langdon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Langdon?

Very good listener, very patience. Very knowledgeable!

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Langdon

Wouldn't refer even someone I hated!

Posted on January 30th, 2014

I went for the first time yesterday my insurance placed me in his care. After 4 month of trying to get appointments finally my mom argued and got me in. All I needed was a referral to a specialist (since he doesn't treat anything but the common cold). He was to confident and acted as if he could never be wrong. He refused to send me to my family's neroligust which is close to me an very convenient. He went out of his way to refer me to a doctor 45 min away. Then when I left he have me a paper on how to deal with headaches . On the paper they were trying to push some book to read. I'm sorry but if I'm having one of my bad migranes there is no way reading a book is going to help. I would not ever recommend anyone go here.

None Better!

Posted on March 12th, 2013

Our entire family greatly appreciates and trusts Dr. Langdon! He is very competent, personable, compassionate and knowledgeable. We HIGHLY recommend him to everyone. He treats everyone in our family, from my husband and I, to our teenage sons, as well as our toddler (though he has seen Dr. Langdon since his birth). We feel very blessed to have such a wonderful doctor!

Posted on November 20th, 2012

He is a very good and caring doctor he

smart

Posted on September 26th, 2012

the only gp in my area with a brain! Treated my son quickly and great follow up after son's surgery. Very caring and smart. He was the only doc to understand the blob on my baby's neck was going to magically disappear.

Exceptional care and caring attitude

Posted on July 17th, 2012

Steve has been my family's primary care physician for 5+ years. Without fail, interactions have been respectful, pleasant and professional. His calm demeanor and willingness to identify the treatment options, allowing the patient to be an active participant in the decision making is warmly recieved. I would recommend Steve to anyone seeking a quality physician

Dr. Langdon is a WONDERFUL doctor!

Posted on September 13th, 2010

My family saw Dr. Langdon for over 6 years. We recently moved out of the area and moving away from him and his staff was one of the most difficult decisions to make. I did not take my children to a pediatrician, but instead took them to Dr. Langdon who is more than qualified to take care of them. He always took enough time during each visit to make us feel at ease about any situation. Of course, you can't expect a doctor who cares enough to take time with each patient to always provide you with a "no-wait, quick in and out" appointment. Over the years of seeing Dr. Langdon we got to know him and his staff very well. If it weren't for Dr. Langdon, my son's condition probably never would have been diagnosed. He is a wonderful man and doctor!

Patient Care

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

Dr. Langdon listens intently to a patient's medical complaints and concerns and thoroughly evaluates their need. Sufficient time is spent to insure proper treatment is prescribed and that the patient (and his/her family)fully understand the directions given. He also makes every effort to meet the psychological and emotional needs of an elderly patient with multiple medical issues.

Don't Waste Your Time