Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Lansing
Dr. Steven Lansing, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Muncie, IN. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Lansing is affiliated with IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Saint John's Medical Center and IU Health Ball Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Lansing has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lansing is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital
Saint John's Medical Center
IU Health Ball Memorial
Saint John`s Medical Center
Anderson Center of Saint John's
Saint John's Health System
St. Vincent Pediatric Rehabilitation Center
St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
IU Health BMH Affiliated Physicians
25 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Steven Lansing accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIU Health Ball Memorial Hospital, 2401 W University Ave, Muncie, IN
Dr. Steven Lansing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muncie, IN.