Dr. Steven Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Levine?

Recent surgery

Posted on August 30th, 2012

I just recently had surgery with Dr. Levine, before the surgery he answered all my concerns and I can tell you that the surgery was outstanding correcting the situation I had. I find him to be a excellent surgeon and caring. I would recommend him to anyone especially members of my family.

Posted on March 21st, 2011

Dr. Levine comes from a multi-generational family of physicians with that traditional attention to detail and genuine concern for his patients' well-being that is, unfortunately, so often glossed over in today's world. He is excellent in surgery, and is a practical diagnostician. He gave my husband much of his time and ear; he helped us make some of the toughest decisions of our lives, and then followed through with the surgery to get my husband healthy again.

Posted on March 29th, 2017