- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven A Lietman MD
Dr. Steven A Lietman has 3 locations
Dr. Steven A Lietman has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Steven A Lietman has the following 20 expertise
- Knee Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Transplantation
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Fractures
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Steven A Lietman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Steven A Lietman
Steven Lietman, MD, was appointed to Cleveland Clinic in 2004. Dr Lietman comes from Johns Hopkins where he had a very busy surgical practice and was the recipient of both the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Clinical-Scientist Award and the Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation Career Development Award. He is the Principal Investigator on the Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation Career Development Award and an NIH KO8 grant. His specialty interests are bone and soft tissue tumors and total joint replacement, and recent research includes studies into molecular mechanisms of ectopic bone formation and bone resorption and sarcomas. Dr. Lietman is a member of the International Society of Limb Salvage, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Society of Bone and Mineral Research, the Orthopaedic Research Society, the Musculoskeletal Tumor Society and the American Orthopaedic Association.