Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven J Lissau has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Lissau was called late at night for my sister who was in terrible pain. He responded without hesitation his professional manner immediately help my sister calm down in spite of her pain. The doctor diganosed a kidney stone and 911 was notified. The doctor met the ambulance at the emergency room and advised the doctor on duty of his diagnosis. medication was administered and the emergency room confirmed his diagnosis and she was admitted for immediate surgery to break up the enormous stone and. Doctor stay through the procedure to insure my sister was relieved Doctor Lissau called and visited the four days she was in the hospital. We are forever grateful for his professionalism and "bedside manner". Thank you Doctor Lissau.
33 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Steven J Lissau accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSteven Julius Lissau Md, 6130 W Flamingo Rd Ste 162, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Steven J Lissau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.