Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven M Lobel has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 59
Great guy. My husband has been seeing Dr. Lobel since 2011. He is very blunt and to the point, but he is an excellent Doctor. He is the one that finally found out that my husband has MS on top of a failed back surgery. So I say 5 stars! His sense of humor is good once you get used to it. He doesn't patty-cake around, he just tells it like it is, and is a bit sarcastic, but we love him.
Dr. Lobel is a no non-sense doctor and genuinely wants to help you with your pain/diagnosis. I would say you either hate him or love him. He will tell you what you might not want to hear but you need to hear it type of thing. He opened my eyes to a potential issue with the medicines I was taking and is helping me use other medicines that will help instead of hurt me. He was the first doctor since 2003 that offered non-medical alternatives and I am pleased of how he took a "whole patient" approach. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lobel to anyone who needs a spine doctor because there is hope for everyday pain control.
Dr. Lobel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Eastern Virginia Graduate School Of Medicine
Dr. Steven M Lobel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates of North Georgia, 320 Hospital Rd, Canton, GA
Dr. Steven M Lobel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, GA.