Dr. Steven M Lobel Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven M Lobel?

Great Doctor!

He has a great compassionate personality and I really like him.He gave me the shots in my back and I experienced the relief in years.

Dr.Lobel is the best. In North Georgia very caring and understanding and his staff is the same way

Great doctor.

Great guy. My husband has been seeing Dr. Lobel since 2011. He is very blunt and to the point, but he is an excellent Doctor. He is the one that finally found out that my husband has MS on top of a failed back surgery. So I say 5 stars! His sense of humor is good once you get used to it. He doesn't patty-cake around, he just tells it like it is, and is a bit sarcastic, but we love him.

I have been seeing Dr. Lobel for years for my chronic pain. He feels more like a friend than a doctor. His staff treats me like a special friend and not just like a patient

Genuine doctor

Dr. Lobel is a no non-sense doctor and genuinely wants to help you with your pain/diagnosis. I would say you either hate him or love him. He will tell you what you might not want to hear but you need to hear it type of thing. He opened my eyes to a potential issue with the medicines I was taking and is helping me use other medicines that will help instead of hurt me. He was the first doctor since 2003 that offered non-medical alternatives and I am pleased of how he took a "whole patient" approach. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lobel to anyone who needs a spine doctor because there is hope for everyday pain control.

Dr. Lobel is an excellent spine doctor. He took the time to answer my questions and was very gentle with procedures. I have had very good results from his work. I would recommend him to anyone looking for high quality care.

Applications developer

Thank you Dr Lobel for taking me from being bed ridden to walking again in the same day !!

Dr Lobel is genuinely interested in his patients. He has a sense of humor that might seem rude and uncaring unless you understand he's kidding....He doesn't deal well with tears and can get rigid if you start appearing to be on a pity party. He once told me I'd be fine if we just cut off my head. It made me smile at least. He does not throw needless procedures at you. But I don't like be practiced on by the various doctors who are in his fellowship program. This is what sent me looking for another Dr.

After years, FINALLY an amazing doctor!

Dr. Lobel was AMAZING. I've seen a lot of doctors over the past 5 years trying to figure out what's going on with me and deal with the pain I have been having. Most places just try to throw pain medication at you and get you out of the door. He actually listened to what my issues were, and found the perfect medicine for me that doesn't just cover my pain, it actually fixed the problem. This is the best I have felt in 6 years, and it's thanks to Dr. Lobel being such a brilliant doctor. He actually listens and is present with you when you're talking to him, and he actually explains what's going on in a way you can understand. When I told him my concerns with the medication I was currently on, he was extremely knowledgeable and didn't make me feel like my concerns were unfounded, and didn't make me feel ridiculous, he helped me solve my issues and figured out what was right for me. I would recommend him to anyone, I'm so thankful I went to see him!

Terrible

patient

Great doctor, have been a patient for 7 years after suffering from an accident and subsequent major back surgery. Very knowledgeable, teaches and treats people with respect. Highly recommended.

I have total faith in Dr. Lobel

I have seen about 8 docotrs in the last 7 years and without a dought i have to say Dr. Lobel is the best. He is excellent in what he does and i cant believe all these negative comments about him. He is very sweet and talks to you like a friend not a doctor. He is the only one i trust with my pain. And the nurses are great to. If your complaining about him its because he didnt do what you wanted. He has always been good to me and cuts up with me everytime I am in there. They should be more doctors like him. But then again theres only one blue eyes. I love him to death and so does my husband. Everybody I have talked to loves him as well.