Dr. Steven Loecke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Loecke?

Have had much better

Posted on January 25th, 2011

He pretty much gave up on finding help for my illness. I was surprised that he just threw his hands up on me. My wife didn't get the care any doctor should give from him as well. My advice is to find someone more competent.

Posted on January 21st, 2009

Gone well beyond the required care, often calling to check on me in times I was quite ill. He stays late, comes in early if need be,is always honest and understands the problems of lower-income patients. He finds a solution to health problems instead of just the quickest fix. He listens to me - which most doctors don't anymore.

Posted on February 11th, 2010