More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven J Luebbert has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Steven J Luebbert has the following 7 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Laser Surgery
Dr. Steven J Luebbert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Luebbert and Dublin Primary Care are the best! He is a caring doctor who takes time with his patients. We have been seeing him for years and have never had a concern or complaint. It's great to have a pediatrician who we can trust with the health of our children. He is wonderful and so are his staff!
My son has been a patient at Dr Luebbert's office (Dublin Primary Care) for about 10 months since Jan 2010. We have been in the office probably 6 or 7 times since then. Several of the visits were very unprofessional. We were spoken to rudely by the office staff, the nurses, and by the doctor himself. We have gone three times for previously scheduled appointments where they told us they would have to reschedule for various reasons (mostly them being unorganized). The last straw was this morning when we showed up for my son's scheduled immunizations and were told they would have to reschedule him because their computers are down. The receptionist at the office was quite rude as he was explaining the situation and had no people skills at dealing with a frustrated mom and screaming kid (us). Needless to say I am now looking for another pediatrician.
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Steven J Luebbert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDublin Primary Care Pc, 2685 Dublin Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Steven J Luebbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.