Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven M Luster has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I have known the sawbones for 10+ years. The good doctor is very good at communicating his thoughts, explaining issues and setting appropriate expectations. He has a great bedside manner, excellent on follow-up and is always easy access. Even when things don't go as planned, he is right up front and a very effective communicator.
It is so refreshing to finally find a doctor who actually listens to the patient and not what the test results showed!! Dr Luster is the example of what all Drs should follow by as his compassion for his patients along with his expertise in the Orthopedic field, makes him the number one doctor to get an appointment with!
39 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Steven M Luster accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShoreline Orthopedic Sports Medicine, 12 Bokum Rd, Essex, CT
Dr. Steven M Luster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Essex, CT.