Dr. Steven Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Brown?

An honest man

Posted on June 26th, 2016

I was afraid to see Dr. Brown, because I was sent to him by the insurance company for a disability exam. But I found this man to be honest sincere & caring. The last time I was sent for an exam, the other doc spent less than 10 minutes with me and checked off some boxes on a form and sent me on my way. Dr. Brown LISTENED to me. He asked RIGHT QUESTIONS did a very thorough exam & seemed genuwinly concerned. By the time we finished it was almost 2 hours. I'm sure based on our talk that he knows where I'm coming from and that he'll give me a fair shake. The office in Brookfield is nice and he even gave me a bottle of water.

So very grateful

Posted on May 15th, 2016

Just delightful I have never, in 78 years, met a doctor so caring, so patient, and so knowledgeable as Dr. Brown. Thank you for all your kindnesses over the years, to me and my entire family.

Do you want the truth?

Posted on November 17th, 2015

He tells you like it IS, and I like that. He is GREAT to talk to.

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

Dr. Brown was mxy Pulmonary Physican for 20 years I couldnt ask for a better person for my care. Very humorous, pleasant but yet professional in all he does. His manners and respect toward his patient are geniune and true. He's quite the gentleman and I thank God for placing him in my life and for the service he has provided to me throughout the years. May God continune to bless his hands and the work he does.

I LOVE Dr. Steven Brown

Posted on January 15th, 2014

I am an emergency room nurse and have had the honor of working with Dr. Steven Brown here at Aria Frankford Hospital in Philadelphia. Although we deal with a very challenging group of patients--those seeking pain medications, drug addicts, and the homeless, I was so impressed with how Dr. Brown treated each of the patients with respect and caring. He gave of his time and energy and actively advocated for each patient--up to twelve admissions in a twelve hour night shift. His manner and respect for the patients, their families, and the entire nursing staff is light years better than any of the other doctors whom we have working here. He's also very funny and does amazing card tricks!

A caring angel

Posted on July 25th, 2013

I think this is the doctor Brown who is a lung doctor in Wisconsin. He came to Morehead Kentucky this month and has been Gods blessing to me and our community. My husband and I hope that he moves here. If he does i will personally buy him a pizza. They were terribly short-staffed at the hospital. Dr. Brown got me back to my health from really bad emfazema. He stayed as long as it took and was never grumpy. And he went out of his way to thank my husband who has ptsd for serving in Viet Nam. Thank you Dr. Brown.

SMART SMART SMART

Posted on June 8th, 2013

My wife and I felt greatly at ease as Dr. Brown explained everything about my newly diagnosed lung cancer. He offered a comprehensive and logical plan of action, personally saw to it that all the right tests would be scheduled and he took time in the office to get a surgeon on the phone. He acted way above and beyond any doctor whom I've ever met in 72 years.

Smartest Doctor in Milwaukee

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

Compassioante and loyal, there is no doctor in Milwaukee as smart and as dedicated. He's also one of the few doctors who readily makes house calls to his patients with COPD or other conditions which make them homebound.

Caring and thorough

Posted on October 21st, 2012

I'm pretty sure that there is not another doctor in Wisconsin who is as thorough and caring as Dr. Brown. He knows all about COPD including the latest therapies--what's right and what's wrong. He has saved me thousands of dollars in avoiding unnecessary medications and Dr. Brown was extremely generous with samples. He asked everyone in the room, "do you have any other questions?" at least a half dozen times. He was very friendly and extremely patient.

HELPFUL AND CARING

Posted on October 20th, 2012

I don't think anyone in Milwaukee is as thorough and knows more about COPD than Dr. Brown. He knows all the latest research and he is extremely generous with drug samples.

Not the best

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Dr. Brown was more than an hour late to my first appointment with him. His staff, particularly Robin, are not very warm and made me feel ill at ease. Rather than value my time, Dr. Brown rushed through my appointment and prattled on about how busy he is with his radio shows. Not the best doctor's office to visit. I would keep looking.

Best expert in the field

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Frustration with a few other Pulmonologists, I found Dr Brown from a referral from DME supply employee I trusted. She said all patients seemed to like Dr Brown, but when I went for first appt., I found him extremely thorough, considerate and a necessary person in my well being. Have been on track and better for his help.