Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Fletcher
Dr. Steven Fletcher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Miami Lakes, FL and Homestead, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and General Surgery. Dr. Fletcher is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital, Jackson South Community Hospital and Nicklaus Children's Hospital. Dr. Fletcher has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Fletcher has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Steven Fletcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.