Dr. Steven M Gold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven M Gold?

Wonderful caring and humane professional.

who thought tonsils and adenoids could be so easy

We were so happy with Dr. Gold and our overall experience with ENT Allergy Assoc and the surgicare center we went to for my daughter's surgery. My daughter, age 4, had her adenoids removed and her tonsils shaved on a Friday and was back in school on Monday! As predicted by Dr. Gold, she recovered beautifully and her surgery has improved all areas of her life. Dr. Gold has a wonderful bedside manner, is extremely knowledgeable, and very confident in his treatment plans. Once he made his suggestions and diagnosis, we felt comfortable following his lead and going forward with the surgery...and now we are kicking ourselves that we waited so long. I wish I found Dr. Gold sooner...we highly recommend him!

Very caring doctor who took the time to explain my problem in detail

Dr. Gold has been a great doctor. My daughter had the tubes inserted in her ears by him when she was a baby and they've been working so well, she hasn't had any single ear infection since. He was very thorough in explaining the situation and the options to my husband and myself. He was also willing to answer our questions, even very basic ones. His good sense of humor is well appreciated too. Would recommend him to my friends and family.