Dr. Steven M Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven M Hall?

Awesome doctor

Dr. Hall has been my physician for years and has treated me with compassion and respect throughout the ups and downs of minor illnesses and complex chronic illness. He is one of the best MD's I have ever encountered. The only bummer is that now I have such high standards that I really get frustrated with most MD's who lack the thoroughness/diagnostic skills, kindness and ability to communicate and work with me as a partner in healthcare. I have also learned about and experienced real healing through his care.

exceptional doctor

Dr. Hall has been my physician for years and has treated me for a long and varied list of illnesses/conditions with a blend of conventional, more natural and innovative treatments. I have found him to be extraordinarily kind, patient and intelligent. I was able to be diagnosed and treated by his approach when a purely conventional one (by other physicians) could do neither for a complex chronic illness. I also really appreciate that he treats me like a partner in my own healing, yet has compassion for my own limitations and challenges when it comes to creating and maintaining my health. He typically doesn't have receptionist staff, so I rated the "courteous staff" based on dealing with him.