Dr. Steven M Zimmet Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven M Zimmet?

Poor Service

The telephone tree is a mess, the wait time to speak to someone way too long, getting an appointment anytime soon doesn't work well, and the staff attitudes are poor.

Disappointed

Dr. Zimmet is always late - kept me waiting 45 - 90 minutes. And his assistants - I've seen three different ones, said he is like that. He seems to be over booked and leaves the office while I was sitting there and in the middle of conversation to see other people. I heard him consult other people after leaving me telling me to wait. Very disrespectful of my time. He also charged me for a consultation we never discussed. I want for follow up visit but he started all over again.

Our doctor for 20 years. SPends all the time necessar plu with his patients.

Pleasantly Surprised

Having become accustomed to today's standard 10-minute doctor visit, I was pleasantly surprised at my initial meeting with Dr. Zimmet. He spent a good amount of time asking about my health history and current symptoms, and talking to him felt more like having a genuine conversation as opposed to a time-limited inquisition. Dr. Zimmet is extremely knowledgeable in his specialty field, and I will definitely be returning to his office again. The office staff was very courteous and quick to assist me. Overall, a very positive experience.

Don Smith

Excellent diagnostician. Knows my background and updates info from previous visits. I'm completely confident and satisfied with his thoroughness and medical knowledge. The other physicians in the practice are excellent as well. He's a blend of the old-time physician with the new, high-tech healthcare provider. He was recommended to me by a good friend who is a top-notch surgeon. I've recommend Dr. Zimmet to others.

Dr. Steven M Zimmet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.