Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven B Magill has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
I saw him twice I think after my dr. retired who was great. I found him to be rude, an ego and just had a nurse hand me a piece of paper which were not geared toward an individual plan. He also did not believe I was using IV Lidcaine for nerve damage- Why? I don't know. He is like most endo's, not very nice except for Dr. Drisscol who was a sweetheart but left medicine and the wonderful dr. I had in GA. I cant seem to find an endo I like. Dr. Boban was nice but I felt a language barrier, I recommend him though, seems to care and do his job- it just seemed I had to repeat everything over and over. he is about the best in the area. Dr. Driscoll told me I would have a hard time when he retired..
28 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1990
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Steven B Magill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical College Of Wisconsin, W129N7055 Northfield Dr Ste 203, Menomonee Falls, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven B Magill in this video.
Dr. Steven B Magill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Menomonee Falls, WI.