Dr. Steven Magoline Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven Magoline?

Mess up my knee replacement

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Put in a implant too large for my body. Horribul recovery. On pain meds almost a year. Knee still hurts today, Oct 2017. He replaced my knee in May of 2013. Every follow-up appt. afterwards He would either not believe my complaints or totally dismiss them. His Bedside manner is the worst I've ever experanced. He can't look a person in the eye if his life depended on it. Never seen him smile or joke. My knee remained inflamed, swollen and still warm to the touch 3 years later. I had this confirmed by 3 other Drs. One famous from the Kennedy center. He did my other total knee in 2015. What a difference!! Off all meds in only 50 days. Pain went away and knee healed fast. He promised to take out what Magoline put in and fix it for me but I have to wait. Kennedy Center won't re-do another surgens work until the 10 year mark. Thank-you so much for your Great job on my total left knee replacement Magoline. NOT!!!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017