Have you seen Dr. Steven A Malosky?

Bad at following up

I have been waiting over three weeks for Dr. Malosky to complete a sleep study form so I can get my sleep Apnea addressed and treated . I was told by his staff on three separate phone calls that the doctor is to busy to complete the form seeing other patients . Is that the treatment his other new patients will get when trying to get treatment that needs his input. I'm Very disappoint the way this is being handle, not saying he's a bad doctor, but if he is aware that I'm waiting on this as his staff keeps saying I will definitely not be going back to him.

Considerate, professional and responsive to personal medical concerns

After cardiac catherization and stent placement, Dr. Malosky was responsive in addressing my concerns and emphasizing the importance of specific follow-up self care.

D.Mullen

Dr.Malosky is the best,I had him as my Dr. in canton,Ohio,Hated to see him leave! Florida now has one of the best!!!

Dr. Steven A Malosky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stuart, FL.

Dr. Steven A Malosky Is this you?