Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven H Mannis MD
Dr. Steven H Mannis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Escondido, CA, with other offices in Poway, CA and Poway, CA . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mannis is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven H Mannis has 3 locations
15611 Pomerado Rd Ste 200
Poway, CA 92064
Dr. Steven H Mannis has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Steven H Mannis has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Mannis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1982
St Vincents Medical Center
Dr. Steven H Mannis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven H Mannis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Escondido, CA.