Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven P Marshak has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
Dr Marshak is a good and thorough doctor however it is very sad that his staff are not competent and they go as far as scheduling you for an appointment today and you show up the next day and they will say you don't have an appointment. And saddest part is they will blame it on the patient without taking responsibility for their error.
Dr. Marshak is a doctor who treats you like he genuinely cares about your well being. He is not condescending or rude. He looks you in the eye when he talks to you. I have not had a primary care doctor in >15 years because I am over critical of doctors and their staff. I will be going back to Dr. Marshak. His staff was also friendly and efficient.
Dr. Marshak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Steven P Marshak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarshak Medical Groupllc, 9900 Belward Campus Dr Ste 325, Rockville, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven P Marshak in this video.
Dr. Steven P Marshak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.