Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven A Maser has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Steven A Maser has the following 5 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Injury
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Steven A Maser has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Steven A Maser is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Maser has proven himself to be an excellent diagnostician and was pleased to explain my condition to me and go over all of my options. I was happy about the time he spent with me and the extra effort he made on my behalf. I couldn't be happier with the service I received. His office staff was also stellar.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1987
Seton Hall University
Dr. Steven A Maser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsSteven Alan Maser Md, 101 Madison Ave Ste 401, Morristown, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven A Maser in this video.
Dr. Steven A Maser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.