Dr. Steven B Matfis Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Steven B Matfis?

Bad attitude

I have to wait every time I see him. When I finally do he makes you feel like you are an inconvenience. He made disparaging remarks when I gave him a list of concerns during my physical that I waited 6 months to get. But no matter, he was done with me in 5 minutes. One last snide remark to belittle my occupation and I was sent out the door to come back another time to spend more money on a copay for another 5 minute visit. Don't waste your time being a waste of his time.

Worth the Wait

I found the secret to getting an appointment with Dr Matfis is to get it early in the morning. He tends to fall behind during the day but I think it is because he takes extra time with each patient

COPD