Steven Matzinger Is this you?

Have you seen Steven Matzinger?

Confidence

Posted on March 14th, 2017

Dr. Matzinger corrected a prior diagnosis and provided me with a high level of confidence in his competency. He provided a thorough examination and full explanation of surgical options and procedures.

Posted on December 10th, 2016

everything top notch

Caring

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Dr. Matzinger and his staff were very professional and caring. I will recommend him to my family and friends.

Real Question

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

You need to supply me with the exact date and specialty when I received the services before I can answer your survey. Your request comes out of the blue. Be specific.

Excellent Visit

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

I was referred by my family doc. Unfortunately, he was unable to offer a solution to my "stiff neck". He provided an explaination of the problem and an explaination of the (lack of) a solution in layman's language - I'm quite satisified!

Posted on November 1st, 2016

The doctor was very easy to understand my problem and explained it so that I knew what he was telling me

Mr.

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Good Dr. Operation was good and I feel fine. Almost no scar.

Exec. Director at Teen Challenge of South Carolina

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Being somewhat a veteran of several significant surgeries and never having much down time, I found this team of professionals to be very helpful and understanding. The only negative (my own fault) was that I did not have a complete understanding of the extent of painful recovery that I was going to face. They tried to tell me but I had to do it the hard way. We laughed about his idea of taking it easy was a lot different than mine..... Dr. Matzinger has been good to me and his personal nurse was very comforting when I didn't understand the slow process of recovery.

Martha C

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Initially, Dr Matzinger thought the repair of my three hernias would require two surgeries, he found a way to combine the procedures to one, using robotics! He is an excellent surgeon, intelligent, and caring man. I feel very fortunate to know Dr Matzinger and would highly recommend him and his staff.

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Very happy with Dc. Matzinger.

Good work!

Posted on October 28th, 2016

I found the experience of working with Dr. Matzinger entirely positive. His manner during our first meeting was confident with a touch of swagger, as if to say, that my case was a tap-in for par. He explained the procedure, and its limitations, so that I understood well what was ahead of me. The surgery went well, at least for me. I slept through it. Recovery was more or less completely as I was given to expect. Now, about three weeks out, I feel completely normal. So, I have to remind myself what the doctor said about ladders and tennis. Not for a month, he'd said, kind of sternly. Well. Okay. But.... Okay. The staff was great. A sense of humor goes a long way. Thanks to all of you for a good experience. Namaste.

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Doctor Matzinger is a great surgeon. He is extremely dedicated to his work. I recommend him to anyone in need of a general/vascular surgeon.