Dr. Steven Mceldowney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Mceldowney?

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Dr. McEldowney is very patient and addresses your concern effectively. It is wonderful experience every time I visit the doctors office. Staff is wonderful and very helpful.

Wonderful Allergy and Asthma Doctor!

Posted on September 15th, 2009

You need to go here if you have allergies or asthma. I was able to make an appointment right away for my son, and someone actually picked up the phone immediately to answer me without getting stuck on an automated answering machine. Dr. McEldowney takes the time to listen to your problems and doesn't rush out of the room right away. Allergy skin tests were done with little plastic pricks and was quick and rather painless for my son. He explained everything to me and stayed and answered all of my questions. I didn't feel rushed at all. The staff was very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this allergist practice!

Excellent Allergy Experience

Posted on August 10th, 2009

I actually received a Thank You note from this office a couple days after my initial visit. The staff & Dr. Mac were extremely friendly and caring. I did not feel like he had to jump up to go to another room. He discussed my issues and explored treatment options and answered all my questions. I'm very glad I picked his office for my allery and asthma care. A lot of physicians could learn from them about how to run an office and treat patients.

Posted on June 20th, 2016