Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven J Mcintyre has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Steven J Mcintyre has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Steven J Mcintyre has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Steven J Mcintyre is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 7
I was seen by Dr McIntyre recently and he was awesome!! I have an unusual problem that makes my blood vessels prone to bleeding. I developed severe chest pain and went to the ER. When I got their, the nurses brought me back right away and the doctor came in shortly after that. He sent me upstairs for a cat scan and it turned out my aorta was torn. I had to sent to milwaukee by helicopter to have it fixed. Thank you
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Steven J Mcintyre accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAppleton Emergency Services, 1818 N Meade St, Appleton, WI
Dr. Steven J Mcintyre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.